powered by MooChoo
- For groups and individuals using our facilities we have a fully staffed kitchen available to cater for all meals and snacks
- Catering must be pre-arranged at time of booking to ensure we produce the right amount of food for the required number of people.
- Catering menus are carefully costed.
- We make use of produce that is seasonally available.
- We make sure our menu match the needs and expectations of our guests.
- We offer a wide variety of nutritious foods. FRESH food is a must.
- The majority of food served is home-cooked on the premises. (As much as possible we try to avoid semi-prepared, ready prepared and ready to serve foods.)
- We serve good quality food which is delivered on time.
- We offer a good variety of meals without frequent repetition of dishes.
- It is important for us to give special consideration to nutritional guidelines when planning and designing our menu.
- Specific dietary requirements can be accommodated for.
- Guests with modified diets - eg. Vegetarian diets (Lacto-ovo vegetarians, Lacto vegetarians & Vegans)
- Medical dietary requirements - eg. Diabetic, Low-Cholesterol, High Fibre, Coeliac, Low Sodium
- Religious dietary requirements - eg. Kosher, Islamic, Hindu, Buddhist