- Clients must submit their final booking confirmation prior to arrival.
- All booking details including accommodation & catering must be confirmed in writing, stipulating costs as agreed by guests and St Joseph’s Baulkham Hills.
- A tax invoice will be prepared according to final booking confirmation and sent to guests prior to arrival date.
- Full payment is required prior to arrival date. Clients can pay by electronic fund transfer, quoting invoice number as reference or by providing current and valid credit card or debit card details.
- If clients are from overseas or under special circumstance, payment can be made on arrival. Request has to be made beforehand and agreed by St Joseph’s Baulkham Hills.
Amendment & Cancellation
- When cancelling or changing a booking, written notice must be given prior to delivery of invoice.
- Any change made to accommodation and catering after invoice is delivered will incur administration charge of $50.
- Bookings fully paid but cancelled after invoice is delivered are non-refundable.
- Bookings not paid and cancelled after invoice is delivered will incur $50 administration charge.