- All groups must submit their final numbers and requirements for conference, catering and accommodation 7 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings must be confirmed in writing, including costs as agreed by group organizer and St Joseph’s Baulkham Hills.
- Clients will be invoiced according to the final numbers and requirements confirmed 7 days prior to arrival. If numbers of guests increase, extra guests will be charged accordingly. No credit will be given if numbers of guests decrease after confirmation.
- A tax invoice covering the cost of group booking will be prepared after group departure and forwarded to the nominated contact person of the group.
- If a day group extends departure time, an hourly rate of $50 will be charged for the extension of the venue hire.
- All new clients will be required a deposit to secure the booking. Booking deposit is 50% of total venue cost paid 30 days prior to booking date. Failure to remit the deposit will cause cancellation of the booking.
- Repeat clients of St Joseph’s Baulkham Hills will not be required booking deposit.
- When cancelling a booking, written notice must be given a minimum of 30 days prior to arrival date.
- Failure to provide cancellation notice or notice is given within 30 days will incur cancellation fee of $500.
All bookings are conditional upon acceptance of the following policies:
- St Joseph’s Baulkham Hills Use of Filming & Recording Media Policy.
- St Joseph’s Baulkham Hills Use of Chapel Policy.
 Clients make 2 booking every year with St Joseph’s Baulkham Hills within most recent 3 years are classified as repeat clients.